Feel the Netflix streaming video service available on the Nintendo Wii isn't perfect yet? Help Netflix by letting them know what they need to improve.
- I love it... Why is everyone being a big crybaby about the little things??? People do not appreciate the things that they have in todays world... wow.
- —Guest kool
- We have had netflix for a couple of years now. Sometimes it loads the movie once and will never have to reload when other times like today it loads every few minutes. It's very frustrating when a half hour show takes an hour and a half to watch because of constant reloading.
- —Guest Jesse
- i would like for netflix to fix the streaming for 3g internet. mine is ok but sometimes it reloads a few times per movie and sometimes it works fine. also hd type of movies would be nice.
- —Guest sissy
Improve netflix viewing
- Create a separate remote for simple video streaming with Netflix! Huge seller!
- —Guest Jerry goff
- Love netflix. Can't figure out why it don't reload on ipod or computer but it does every 2 min. On wii
- —Guest Heather S
steaming issues with Wii
- I have a strong signal and it will stop playing the movie from Netflix on my Wii. I don't understand the problem. Do I need a booster? Or can I attach a wire to the Wii from my computer to main stream that way?
How I would improve Netflix
- The fast forward/ rewind feature, more movies available 4 streaming & more functionality
- —Guest Yvette Jackson
- it takes forever trying to play a movie on netflix through the wii.. is there any ways i can fix this problem
- —Guest nathan
- I'm hard-of-hearing and use subtitles when watching regular dvds. Is it possible for Netflix to add subtitles to the streamed video?
- —Guest stan mcswain
I agree to..
- Ugh I agree about how difficult it is to find movies on the site to add to the instant queue on the wii. I just wanna be able to search through all the movies available to watch on my wii, so i can add them. Its frustrating.
- —Guest oDieoOoO
- So i can go online and search out any of the over 12000 movies and TV episodes available to stream, however i have to use my computer to access the majority of them. If they were to put in a searching link instead of the up to 75 titles available in each category that would be great. Other than that, i have nothing but nice things to say about Netflix, i even canceled my Cable subscription and now only use Netflix. Granted the streaming options could be better, but if they were, there would be nothing for them to send me in the mail. Where else can you pay $8 a month and watch as much as you want without a single commercial! Screw you TiVo, DVR, OnDemand, and PayPerView, I'm a Netflicker for life!
- —Guest Nihilist
- Devinator says he uses the Netflix site to see new Netflix offerings, but the problem is the same on the site as it is on the Wii; it lists new offerings in random order, mixing the latest with ones they've had for weeks. It's not just a Wii problem.
- —Guest Charles
Expand Streaming Library
- Regarding Number 4 - expanding the streaming library - Netflix really has no control over this. Studio's and content owners dictate what can be streamed and what can't.
- —Guest Asathor
Improve Netflix Streaming
- "...A simple text list would be a million times more useful." No, I and the rest of the buying public, find the posters visually appealing and don't want a boring list.
"3. Make It Easy to See New Netflix Offerings" I use the web site to browse and then put the movie I want at the top of the list and then I go to the Wii.
"9. Make Netflix Into a Channel"
We have two accounts at my house and one disc is for my account and the other disc is for her account. I like being able to load the one we want.
Everything else I agree on 100%.